The Lizard Lounger will be a place for your favorite reptile to hang out and climb around. Made from durable, 100% natural seagrass fibers it makes a wonderful addition to any reptile tank. Your pet will love the rough, natural texture and will enjoy using the lounger to rub on when they are shedding their skin. Measuring 7 x 30 inches and rectangular in shape, it is suitable for Anoles, Bearded Dragons, Geckos, Iguanas, Hermit Crabs, and many more! The included suction cups allow you to attach it to glass or acrylic terrarium walls allowing you to utilize every space in your habitat. Easily move it around until your pet has just the right position for them to enjoy. Create a multi-level jungle gym for your lizard by purchasing multiple loungers.
To keep the suction cups have good sticky effect, please :
1. Wipe the sucker and glass wall with clean water and sope, ensure them clean and free from dust before sticking the suction cups to the aquarium;
2. Stick the suction cups to the aquarium;
3. Tips:Soak the suction cups into hot water (~40°C)if they are not sticking to your sidewalls. And stick it to your aquarium when the suction cups become hot;
4. Exchange the suction cups when they become aging;
5. Push the small bulge part of the suction cups when you want to pick them up
- Made of 100% natural seagrass. All by hand woven, seagrass fiber material, soft but very sturdy and durable. Comfortable and climbable lounger that all pet reptiles will enjoy.
- Comes with 4 strong, large suction cups and hemp rope to fix the reptile hammock to the tank;It can be attached to glass, plastic or acrylic terrarium walls. Find a spot in your terrarium that you or your pets like the most; Connect the hammock via suction cups;Create an elevated vantage spot that all reptiles will enjoy.
- For animals who like to climb or perch up high and use multiples to create a multi-level jungle gym;Utilizes wasted sides of terrarium by adding more climbing space;
- The 7″x 30″ reptile lounger is the ideal size for Anoles, Bearded Dragons, Geckos, Iguanas, Hermit Crabs, and many more!