UltraCruz goat copper bolus is an excellent source of slow-release copper designed to provide all Goats with this essential trace mineral in order to support a healthy hair coat and proper growth as well as aid in the prevention of copper deficiency and support the body’s resistance to parasites. These convenient, long lasting boluses contain copper oxide particles for the prevention and treatment of copper responsive conditions in Goats. Under most conditions, these boluses provide between 8 and 12 months of sustained copper supplementation. Copper deficiency is a common problem in Goats, therefore these boluses are especially beneficial for Goats living in copper deficient areas.
- Convenient, long lasting, and slow-release bolus that can be used in copper deficient adult goats to maintain healthy growth and fertility
- A single dose maintains consistent copper levels for 8 months to 1 year
- Do not administer to animals under 3 months of age, or weighing less than 50 lbs
- Excellent source of slow-release chopper for goats deficient in this essential trace mineral
- Supplied as 25 boluses (each bolus is 4 grams)